Pallet Wrapper & Pallet Stretch Wrapping Advantages - Sinolion Machinery Packaging
· For many companies, safely and effectively shipping product from their factory or warehouse to a customer or distributor can be frustrating and costly. Loosely stacked or hand-unitized pallet loads can shift and topple. Product can be damaged. Rain and bad weather can destroy packaging and ruin contents.
· Companies using modern stretch wrapping machines and highly elastic and protective stretch film, though, can minimize these issues and lower their distribution costs. Tight load unitization found with stretch wrapping improves load handling, increases worker efficiency, boosts workplace safety and helps ensure products arrive safely. Stretch film often replaces more expensive forms of pallet packaging such as strapping, corrugated or heat shrink film.
· In the worldwide pallet packaging industry, Sinolion Machinery is making its mark with a full line of semi-automatic stretch wrapping equipment and fully automatic stretch wrapper machines. Companies hand-wrapping pallet loads or using other, similarly ineffective containment methods, are discovering improved efficiency and savings through Sinolion Machinery's stretch wrapping technology.
· For operations shrink wrapping more than 20 pallet loads each day, benefits with using stretch wrap machinery include improved product protection, maximum unitization, and minimum packaging costs per load. Fully automated stretch wrappers can reduce the number of employees and time needed to unitize each pallet load. Companies that use steel or poly strapping to secure loads also will find improved efficiency and savings. While bands can loosen during shipment and can require re tightening, re palletizing or re banding, stretch wrapped loads maintain consistently tight containment. Also, injuries common with the banding process and hand shrink wrapping are greatly reduced through stretch wrapping automation.
· Sinolion Machinery's wide range of stretch wrappers make it the most extensive pallet packaging product line in the industry. Styles include rotary turntable, rotary tower, orbital, and horizontal wrapping systems. Automatic stretch wrapping systems are often custom engineered to meet the exact needs of the customer. Dozens of options are available on both semi and fully automatic stretch wrapping machines to tailor-fit the function of the wrapping machine to the challenges of the application.
· Several factors must be considered when purchasing a stretch wrapping machine. The machine must operate at least as fast as the current loading process on the factory or warehouse floor. It must be able to safely wrap and secure loads based on weight, size and unique characteristics, like odd-shaped boxes or other variations. It must fit within your current factory or warehouse space restrictions. The film delivery system, machine construction, maintenance and serviceability of the machine, and the reputation of the manufacturer, also are essential to making a wise stretchwrapping purchase.