Shandong Sinolion Machinery Corp., Ltd.
Model No.: FM15
Applicable Industry: Food, Commodity, Chemical, Gift, Handicraft, Textiles, Medical, Alcohol and Tobacco, Toy, Apparel
Packaging Type: Band
Type: Automatic Wrapping Machine
Driven Type: Electric
Application: Fruit Drinks, Alcoholic Beverages, Cleaning, Detergent, Carbonated Drinks, Skin Care Products, Cosmetics, Pure Water, Oil, Hair Care Products, Yogurt, Milk
Automatic Grade: Automatic
Inclusion Degree: Half Winding Machine
Structure: Pallet Wrapping Machine
Film Frame Structure: Pre Tension
Series: R Series - Cantilever Winding Machine
Packaging: Iron frame and plywood case
Productivity: 130 Sets/month
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 130 sets/Month
HS Code: 84224000
Forklift type rotary arm Wrapping Machine-R Series Rotary Arm Stretch Wrapping Machine- is designed for transporting and packing the goods specially. It integrates the performance of forklifter and wrapping machine. The efficiency is great and the cost-performance is very high.
Technical specification of Forklift type rotary arm wrapping machine
Packing efficiency Max. 40 loads / hour. Rotary arm speed 0-15 rpm. Max rotating diameter 2500 mm Power supply 0.4 KW 24V DC 50HZ 1Phase Max film roll holder weight capacity 15kg Machine weight ＞250kg Working ambience Indoor, normal temperature
Max. 40 loads / hour.
Rotary arm speed
Max rotating diameter
0.4 KW 24V DC 50HZ 1Phase
Max film roll holder weight capacity
Indoor, normal temperature
1. The photoelectric is installed on the film carriage, automatic detect the height of the pallet
2. Film carriage lifting driving: chain driving, good stability and high reliability
Electrical control system:
1. hoto eye will detect the height of the pallet automatically.
2. The driving speed of rotary arm, film carriage lifting are adjustable individually
3. Manual operation key, Manually adjust film carriage up/down, manually adjust rotary arm rotate.
4. The machine is equipped with running warning flash light.
5. The machine is equipped with Ethernet interface, used for outputting the related information of the wrapping machine (Include the production quantity, mechanical efficiency, fault information etc.)